The UK Government requires all international travellers arriving in England, from non-red list countries, to take two coronavirus tests on arrival on day 2 and day 8 after arrival, via a Travel Testing Package, bought from a private provider. The tests are to help detect any new Covid-19 variants that might be entering the UK from abroad.
Our tests are gold-standard, highest accuracy RT-PCR tests and we cover the cost of any required genetic sequencing if your day 2 test results are positive.
What do you need to do before arriving in England?
- Order your Travel Testing Package to your quarantine address
- Add your order’s booking reference on your passenger locator form
What do you need to do once you’ve arrived in England?
- Travel to your quarantine address and remain there for 10 days (the day you arrive in England is day 0)
- Receive your two Covid-19 tests on or before day 2 of your quarantine by post
- Take the tests on day 2 and day 8 following the easy-to-follow instructions provided in the kit box
- Send your samples to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelopes provided
- End your quarantine if both day 2 and day 8 results are negative and you’ve quarantined for 10 days
Oh, and by the way, you can end your quarantine early by doing an extra PCR test on day 5, as part of the Test to Release scheme. Find out more about that here.