Use the following information to discover what options you have for making changes to your order, purchasing an additional PCR test to take on day 8, or how to cancel your order and request a refund.
I’m in Portugal and I require Amber Tests (Day 2 and Day 8) within the next hour, but I have already purchased a Green Day 2 test.
- Buy Amber (Day 2 and Day 8) home-kit package here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with (i) your name and (ii) flight date and (iii) booking confirmation
- We will get back to you to arrange a refund for your original Green Day 2 test. Usually our refunds are processed within 48 hours, but occasionally refunds can take 3 to 5 days.
We are sorry if there’s any inconvenience from purchasing duplicate tests over a short period of time. Unfortunately, we cannot always offer refunds within an hour, so making another purchase may be the quickest solution.
I’ll be returning from Portugal next week. I need to add on a new Day 8 test to my existing Day 2 purchase over the next few days.
- Keep your existing Green Day 2 test purchase and don’t make changes to that booking
- Email email@example.com with (i) your flight date. We will get back to you with a link to purchase a standalone Day 8 test. This link can be used to reduce the price to equal an Amber Arrivals package. Your existing Day 2 test and new Day 8 test will complete your Amber Arrivals (Day 2 and 8) test package.
I need to change or refund my test purchase for a return flight taking place after next week, from 14th June.
- For refunds, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your request including evidence of your affected flight booking.
- To make a change to your purchase, please email email@example.com with details of your request.
What Do I Need to Know About Changes to The UK Government Green List?
On 9th April, the UK Government’s Secretary of State for Transport, Grant Shapps, revealed that foreign countries will be classified into green, amber and red destinations. This is part of the UK’s roadmap to ease lockdown restrictions and resume international travel in the coming months.
Yesterday, on 3rd June 2021, the UK Government announced that Portugal will move from the Green list to the Amber list. The change will take effect at 4.00 am on Tuesday 8th June. One part of travel plans to be impacted are the Covid-19 test requirements for arrivals into the UK. For Amber countries, arrivals are required to purchase a Day 2 and Day 8 ‘Travel Test Package’ in advance of their flight into the UK. This purchase provides the test booking reference number. The test booking reference number needs to be added to your passenger locator form before you fly into the UK.
After placing your Day 2 and Day 8 order, you will find the reference number for your tests on the Order Confirmation screen of our app. You will also receive an Order Confirmation email that includes your tests reference number. If you are at all unsure or can’t see your reference number, you can speak to our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder in your email inbox for the order confirmation.
Before boarding your flight into the UK, the airline might check your email purchase confirmation for your arrivals tests. We strongly advise you purchase all required tests before you fly. This means if you have a Green Day 2 test booked, but your country of embarkation has turned from Green to Amber, you should have Amber Day 2 and Day 8 tests booked before you fly. To do this, you should book either a new Amber Day 2 and 8 test package. Or you should book a standalone Day 8 package to be used with your existing Day 2 test. As of 4th June 2021, Project Screen doesn’t offer a standalone Day 8 test but it will be ready over the weekend. If you need a Day 2 and Day 8 test immediately, we recommend buying a new Day 2 and 8 package here. Then contact us for a refund on your existing Day 2 test at email@example.com.