If you have purchased an Observed Lateral Flow test with Telehealth from Project Screen by Prenetics, this blog will help you to book your Telehealth consultation and take the test in the correct way. This test is suitable for travel to the US. Click here to learn more about the latest US travel requirements.
An Observed Lateral Flow test is a little different to normal Lateral Flow tests you may have taken before, as you will be observed via a Telehealth consultation while you take your test and process your results. You will then need to upload a photo of the result alongside your full name, booking reference number and activation code to your account on the Project Screen website. We will then review the result and release your photo verification within 3 hours. Your results PDF will identify that you were observed via Telehealth while taking your test. Please ensure you have access to the internet and a camera phone when you take your test.
Follow These Step-by-Step Instructions
Step 1: Booking Your Telehealth Consultation
- After ordering your Observed Lateral Flow test with Telehealth, you will receive an order confirmation email titled “We’ve received your order!”. This email includes important information about booking your Telehealth Consultation. This email includes the unique code you need to access your complimentary consultation.
- Click on the ‘Book Your Telehealth Consultation’ button and select your preferred date and time to complete your pre-departure Lateral Flow test during a Telehealth Consultation. You will be required to enter some personal information, please have a form of identification to hand.
Tip: If you are travelling to the US and are fully vaccinated, you must take your test no more than 3 days before your flight.
Go to web.projectscreen.co.uk/login and create your Project Screen by Prenetics account and profile. You will need to log in to your account to submit your photo verification in order to receive your results PDF.
Step 2: Conducting Your Lateral Flow Test During Your Telehealth Consultation
- On the day of your Telehealth appointment, prepare to take your test. Please log in to Azova at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
Tip: We recommend using the Azova app rather than the desktop version. Click here to download the Azova App from the Apple App Store or click here to download from the Google Play store.
- You will be guided through your test by the Telehealth consultant.
- Your consultation will be completed once you have taken your test and followed the instructions for how to process your result on the test cassette.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
Step 3: Upload Your Results Photo for Verification
- Log in to your Project Screen account at web.projectscreen.co.uk/login.
- Select ‘Activate Test Kit’ and choose “Telehealth Lateral Flow test”.
- Confirm that you were observed via Telehealth while collecting your sample.
- Enter the activation code found inside your test kit box and select ‘Activate Kit’.
- Using your camera phone, scan the QR code on your test cassette to identify your device.
- If you have waited 15 minutes, skip the on-screen timer. Your results will now be available on your test cassette.
- Confirm which image on screen matches your test result.
- Take a photo of your result and submit it for verification.
- We will review your photo and provide your results within 3 hours. You will be notified by email when your results are ready.
- Double bag and dispose of all test contents in household waste.
Step 4: Present Your Results PDF at Check In Before Your Departure Flight
Good luck and stay safe with Project Screen by Prenetics.