Many foreign countries are requiring travellers to provide proof that they are negative for coronavirus at the time of arriving in the country – this is a Fit to Fly certificate. Depending on which country you are travelling to, you may be required to take a PCR Covid-19 test within a certain time frame – usually between 48-96 hours – of arriving at your destination.
Our Fit to Fly tests are recognised globally as the gold-standard, highest accuracy RT-PCR tests.
What do you need to do before leaving England?
- Review the specific requirements for the country you are travelling to – examples of places to find out this information are the Government’s website, your airlines website, or the UK Government’s website
- Order your at-home test kit or book your Pod test appointment allowing enough time to complete the test and wait for your results
- Do your test on a suitable day/time that fits the specific time frame required for the country you are visiting
- Receive your results online within 24 hours of us receiving your sample at our lab
- If your results are negative, present them at departures as your Fit to Fly certificate, ahead of leaving England. Bon voyage!